White Chicken Curry – Shahi White Chicken Gravy – White Chicken Korma
This delicious chicken recipe is one of the easiest chicken curry you will ever make. Just mix everything together and keep it on low heat and you will get this delicious chicken curry at the end. It tastes even better if had the next day.
Ingredients for making white chicken gravy –
* 2kg/4.4 lb chicken. I have taken a combination of bone in chicken legs and boneless chicken thighs. You can use all legs or thighs but please do not use boneless chicken breast.
* 450 gm/16 oz/ 3 medium to large onions. Use 2 onions for making puree and chop the third roughly into medium pieces.
* 15 cloves/2 oz garlic
* 2 inch length/2 oz ginger
* 1 jalapeno or 2 green chillies (adjust according to your preference)
* 1 fresh red chilli (totally optional)
* 1 cup plain unflavored yogurt (curd)
* 1 cup heavy cream or any cooking cream. Divide the cream in two portions. Use half cup of cream, mix with 6 tablespoons water and blend with the cashew nuts. Warm the other half a cup of milk and add crushed saffron to it.
* 25 gm/1 oz/ 3 tablespoons raw cashew nuts. Please soak the cashew nuts in hot water for an hour or more if you do not have a powerful blender because you need a smooth blended paste.
* 1/2 teaspoon or a few threads of saffron. Always add saffron to warm milk to get that color
* little less than 1/2 teaspoon kasoori methi (dried fenugreek leaves). This is optional.
* 1/4 th teaspoon black peppercorns. Make a coarse grind. Save some for sprinkling on top before serving
* salt to taste. I used 2 teaspoons
* 2 teaspoons sugar (totally optional)
* 1/4 th teaspoon red chilli powder
* 1 & 1/2 tablespoons ground coriander (dhania powder)
* 2 teaspoons garam masala powder. If you want to make your own garam masala powder then here is the recipe – https://youtu.be/ciR43perZbU
* 1/4 th teaspoon ground nutmeg (jaifal)
* 1 dried bay leaf. Please remove the bay leaf before serving
* 1 cinnamon stick. Please remove the cinnamon stick before serving
* 6 green cardamoms. You can fish out and remove the cardamoms before serving or just move it to the side of your plate while having the curry.
* 2 teaspoon fresh lime/lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons oil
* 1 heaped tablespoon ghee (optional). Add 2 more tablespoons oil if not using ghee. If you want to make homemade ghee then here is the recipe – https://youtu.be/fRhy_-qvqp8
* add about 1/2 cup hot water if you see your gravy is drying up too much
KEEP IN TOUCH FOOD LOVERS –
My email – email@example.com. Share the photos of your culinary success by emailing me.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/currieswithbumbi
Related videos –
Chicken Recipes –
Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes –
Aloo Paratha Recipe – https://youtu.be/E54Z0YwI1sk
How To Make Soft Roti – https://youtu.be/5NjaPL0Fe00
Background Music – (From YouTube Audio Library)
* Invisible Beauty By Aakash Gandhi
* Zameen – Movement of Earth By Aakash Gandhi
#whitechickencurry #chickenrecipeindian #currieswithbumbi
DISCLAIMER- The information provided on this channel is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional experience. All opinions/views/suggestions expressed here are based on my personal experience of cooking which I gained for years at my own home kitchen. While making videos, I have taken into consideration all possible and required safety precautions, but still any action you take based upon the information on this channel is strictly at your own discretion and risk, and we are not liable for any harm or damage in connection after watching or trying out the content presented in our videos.
Have a happy and safe cooking experience.