Gymshark Foodie Vlog | GYMSHARK IS MY FAVORITE, get yours now https://gym.sh/Sanne-Vloet
How are you doing? Excited for the holidays? I am excited that the Foodievlogs are back! In here I will share of course my daily life and some of my favorite recipes or new recipes that I have discovered recently!
You might have seen a little glimpse of our new vegan Matcha Chocolate I can just not believe how good it is! After months of testing out ingredients we created an INSANE formula for the new bar! Of course I immediately started to try out some recipes in the kitchen and I can tell you that these matcha cups are everyones new favorite!
Now we are getting to the end of the year I just wanted to let you know it can be sometimes challenging to keep up with your healthy routine. Here are a couple of tips which really help me!
1. Try to get every day a little movement ( even if its just a walk outside)
2. Start baking or trying out new yummy recipes with your family members!
3. Drink plenty of water or tea
4. Set yourself up and get yourself some cute new gym wear ( My personal favorite is Gymshark, the quality is just so good and its very affordable pricing. Best price quality + best fit for any body type!)
5. Wake up 30 minutes earlier like you normally would to practice self care. Could be a workout, meditation, journaling or just reading! Socializing can be tiring so dedicating some time to yourself is great
6. ENJOY!!! This is so important for the soul , a healthy lifestyle is all about balance. Enjoy your family, friends, delicious foods & drinks and have fun!
MY GYMSHARK LOOKS ( I am wearing size S Top and S Bottom)
1. Green Set: Pause Bralette & Pause Seamless Legging
2. White Bra + Grey pants: Zip Up Training Sports Bra & Whitney Mesh Leggings
3. Grey Sweater : Training oversized Sweatshirt
4. Black Pants + Black Top: Apex Seamless Low Rise Leggings
Matcha Nutbutter Cups Recipe
– 1 bar Vegan Nekohama Matcha chocolate
( BUY HERE WITH 25 % OFF https://bit.ly/3GEMcno)
– 1/4 cup peanut butter or cashew or almond butter
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
1. Place a small bowl in a pan with warm water. Melt your chocolate “ au bain marie style” . Add the chocolate to the bowl and melt until smooth.
2. In the meantime grab another small bowl and add the nut butter and maple syrup and mix together. Place the bowl in freezer or fridge for 5 minutes.
3. When the chocolate is melted, scoop a teaspoon in each cup for a very minimal layer of chocolate. The thinner the better. Place the cups in the fridge/freezer for 5 minutes.
4. Take the nut butter & cups out of freezer. Scoop ½ tsp of nut butter in the middle of each cup without touching the sides of the baking form/ paper. Grab the remaining melted chocolate and fill up each cup.
5. Freeze for another 20 minutes and your matcha chocolate cups are ready!
Instagram: @sannevloet (https://bit.ly/2vlnHLy)
Twitter: @sannevloet (https://bit.ly/2OKggYH)
Follow the link to my gear page with everything I use to create content – B&H Photo – https://bhpho.to/34XSsaj
I used music from Epidemic Sound – http://share.epidemicsound.com/GVgBV
I used music from Music Bed – http://share.mscbd.fm/sannevloet